INTELLIGENT ELEVATOR WIRE ROPE SENSOR
The ILC2 intelligent wire rope sensor provides an easy and precise solution for controlling the load in traction lifts.
Its quick and easy installation (only 5 mins.) and calibration through the diameter of the ropes make it the perfect solution for lift modernizations in which the capacity is less than 999 KG.
- 2 programmable alarms: Full load & Overload.
- Integrated display to show weight values up to 999 KG.
- Automatic calibration using the wire rope diameter, meaning no need for test weights.
- Universal rope clamps for all types of rope distribution.
- EEPROM data memory.
- Integrated software to correct weight increases due to compensating chain.
- Quick and easy installation (5 mins.)
- Suitable for 1:1-roped installations.
- Connection options:
Power supply voltage 24-48 Vdc Disabling input 24-230 Vac/dc Relay contacts 250Vac 3A
Operating capacity (RC) 3,500 Kg Safe load 150% RC Overload 200% RC Deflection at overload <0.5 mm Hysteresis <0.1% RC Total error <3% RC Weight 2 Kg
Operating temperature -10ºC / 50ºC
DOWNLOADS:Files:ILC2-2016ILC2 Datasheet2016-11-18Multilanguage521.08 KB