UNIVERSAL ELEVATOR WIRE ROPE SYSTEM
The LMC wire rope sensor provides an easy and precise solution for controlling the load in traction lifts with all types of roping (1:1, 2:1 & 4:1).
Its quick and easy installation (only 5 mins.) with separate control unit and automatic calibration make it the perfect solution for both modernizations and new installations with complicated dimensions.
It is recommended to use this type of sensor when a signal is required by the lift controller to control rollback.
- Automatic calibration using the wire rope diameter, meaning no need for test weights.
- Universal rope clamps for all types of rope distribution.
- Quick and easy installation (5 mins.)
- Suitable for 1:1, 2:1 & 4:1 roped installations.
- Models available:
- Standard LMC sensor with 4000 KG capacity (P+Q).
- Reinforced LMC sensor with 7500 KG capacity (P+Q).
Operating capacity (RC) 4000/7500 Kg Safe load 150% RC Overload 200% RC Deflection at overload <0.5 mm Hysteresis <0.1% RC Total error <3% RC Weight 2 Kg
Operating temperature -10ºC / 50ºC
DOWNLOADS:Files:LMC-2016LMC Datasheet2016-11-18Multilanguage480.64 KB